We want everyone to feel confident when giving to Maggieâ€™s. We ensure our fundraising is responsible and we adhere to the Code of Fundraising Practice.
We are registered with , the Scottish Charity Regulator, and are signed up to the as part of the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panelâ€™s Register of Charities committed to best practice fundraising.
We hope that our commitment to responsible fundraising will build trust and confidence in charitable giving and, ultimately, encourage more people to provide vital support to people affected by cancer.
The Fundraising Guarantee
As an organisation dedicated to best practice fundraising, Maggieâ€™s has signed up to the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panelâ€™s Fundraising Guarantee.
This guarantee outlines the commitment made to donors and the public by fundraising organisations that comply with the Code of Fundraising Practice.
This ensures our fundraising is always legal, open, honest and respectful.
- We will be clear about who we are and what we do
- We will give a clear explanation of how you can make a gift and change or stop a regular donation
- If you do not want to give or wish to cease giving, we will respect your decision
- We will respect your rights and privacy
- We have a procedure for dealing with people in vulnerable circumstances and it will be published on our website or will otherwise be available on request
- We will hold your data securely
- We will communicate with you in accordance with your selected preferences.
If you feel we have not adhered to these standards or think we could do better please contact our Supporter Care team:
- Call us on 0300 123 1801 and/or
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will deal with your complaint quickly and thoroughly.
We commit to ensuring our complaints process is clear and easily accessible and we will provide clear and evidence-based reasons for our decisions on complaints.
However, should you be dissatisfied with our response, you will be able to take this further by contacting the Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel at Info@goodfundraising.scot
Making a complaint at ¾ÞÈéÎÞÂë
Should you have any concerns about our fundraising or any other matter, we have a robust complaints process. You can request details of our complaints policy by emailing our Supporter Care Team at email@example.com
We encourage you to share any feedback, good or bad with us. In the first instance any complaints should be brought to us, and we will follow our complaints process. If you are unsatisfied with how we have handled your concerns, you can escalate your complaint to the independent Scottish Fundraising Adjudication Panel.
To make a complaint or to share any feedback:
- Call us on 0300 123 1801
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org